Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth Of July

So I've decided that I'm going to have a few days where I'll post different things...like one day will just post pictures, recipes, mommy tips (even though I need them!) and DIY's (with pictures)  I just figure that my blog wont be so boring then. :)  For today's post...I'm just going to post some pictures that I took yesterday.  You all know that I LOVE black and white pictures with a few pops of color...I don't know why, I just love it.  So enough chit chat...here ya go!



Uncle Sam wants You!
Kasey and Eli playin in the pool
The cutest dog in the world...Taylor

My friend Eric took this...
 Passed out

Playing guitar with Auntie Leah

 We had a great time playing in the pool and eating great food.  I want to thank every military member out there for your dedication and service to our country.  I'm praying a swift return for those of you who are deployed and or overseas.  Take care and God bless you.
-B









1 comment: