Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sweet success

Ahhhh...that's all I can say after the day I had today.  A HUGE shout out to Leah and Kasey for helping me today.  So folks, ALL, I mean ALL of the laundry is done.  All of the linens, towels, Eli's clothes, my clothes, Ellis' clothes, absolutely EVERY piece of fabric in this house has now been washed and dried.  And no...I haven't looked at my bank account to see how much it cost me. :)  All I can say is AHHH!!!  I'm so happy it's done and I don't have to worry about it now.  Everything is put almost put away. :) 

After we finished and got the laundry home.  Eli and I both took showers, put on fresh clean clothes, put his laundry away...he even helped me by opening the drawers and "re-arranging" them. :)  We headed over to Payless Shoe Source to return a pair of shoes, grabbed some "healthy" fast food, then headed to choir.  Most of you know that I stopped eating junk...or most junk.  I stopped eating fast food, excess sugar, soda, etc etc...  Well, today I did have fast food (twice!)  I had a grilled chicken sandwich from Chikfila, NO mayo, ketchup or anything...just chicken, salad, tomato and bun.  Then for dinner I had a chicken burrito with fiesta salsa.  If you guys like pico de gallo (or however it's spelled) you will LOVE fiesta salsa!  Same thing...different name! (and fiesta salsa is easier to spell!)

Anyway, we had a good time at choir. (for the most part)  Eli was running everywhere, acting all kinds of crazy...but what can you expect from an almost 2 year old??? :)  I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS ALMOST 2!!!  I'm sure I'll say that about every birthday.  Well, now its 10:38 pm, I'm tired...not exhausted tonight, just a little tired, and I'm ready to relax.  I feel like today was just the start of turning my chaos into order.  And no worries...I'll be posting about the changes :)  It's like venting! :)  And no one can say anything about it b/c it's my blog...if you don't like it, don't read it! :)

BTW...I wanted you all to know that I will be splitting BGR Designs into 2 pages...one for Jewelry (BGR Designs) and one for all of my hair stuff.  (B's Bows)  Please look for B's Bows soon, I have a lot of new bows, flowers, korkers, etc...I cant wait to show you all! 

Have a great evening/night/sleep (morning for Ellis) and God bless!
-B

p.s. if you haven't seen my husband dancing yet..go check it out on Facebook, he's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment