Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Virginia Beach Aquarium

I wrote this blog a week ago (the 10th) and haven't been able to post it until today due to crappy internet...so here ya go! Our trip to the aquarium, a week later :)

Today Eli and I headed to the aquarium with "Miss Becca"...a friend of mine from church.  We got there around 11:00am and headed right in.  Eli and I have been there a few times so I knew what to expect cost wise.  As soon as we met up with Rebecca, she mentioned to us that we got to go in for free because she had a membership!  That was such a blessing! (thanks Rebecca!)  We saw so many things including kimono dragons, sharks, turtles, sting rays, and sea horses!  Eli loved touching anything he was allowed to.  We ate lunch there around 1:00 and then headed over to the river for a boat ride.  We headed home after the boat ride before heading out to dinner with my friend Mel.  We got back "home" aka Natalie's house around 8:00pm and got ready for bed!  (we are house/pet sitting for Eric and Nat while they are in Florida)

Okay...so now that you have a little snippet in writing, I'll show ya the pictures that I was able to snap.  Eli didn't really hold still long enough for anything, but thankfully I was able to get a few! :)

Eli pushed the lever up and down over and over!

He loved pushing the button and watching the volcano erupt.
This was taken in a tunnel through the huge tank...Eli loved watching all of the fish swim around him.

"Oooh, Look at that one Mommy!"


Eli would run back and forth from me to the turtle

He kept asking the turtles "where are you going?"

Eli was so obedient when I told him to touch the starfish and crab with one finger.

Eli and Becca


We now know where he gets his adorable face from :) Me! haha

Pure joy on this boy's face!


 

So...there ya have it, our trip to the aquarium. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Eli is to cute! Looks like he loved it!

    ReplyDelete