Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here it is!

So I had the great idea to start a blog about our life in the military and whatever else comes to my mind, but all of a sudden...oh yeah, I have nothing coming to mind! :) 
I guess my first order of business would be to thank my friend Megan for helping me design my blog.  "Helping" meaning she designed the whole after I told her I wanted something Red, White, and Blue. :)  So, thank you Megan for all of your help. 

My second order of business would be to write.  I'll let you know that my life isn't too interesting, I'm not the best writer, but I think a blog is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family and its great therapy!

Let me tell you a little about my family.  My husband is in the Army. (you probably caught that when you read the title of my blog)  We have been married for a little over 4 years and have one beautiful baby boy who is one of the many joys in our life.  He is a handful at times but we wouldn't trade him for the world.  We live in Virginia as of now, but everyone knows that when you are in the military, where you live is subject to change!  We are praying that God shows us the way he wants us to go and that he will provide!  Until next time blogger friends!  Take care and God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy to see your first post! =) And thank YOU for letting me play on your blog! I have a really fun time doing it, but I'm satisfied with mine for now. And as my hubs says, there's no use messing with a good thing. Lookin' forward to some family pictures!!! My favorite thing about blogging? Recording the daily things going on in our life....did you know you can make your blog into a book? Hubs is hoping we can afford to do it once a year...its really not that much. Anywho! Until next post... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I am so glad you have a blog! It is such a great way to express your life and put it all out there for friends and fammily to follow! love it! Good for you! Praying for the new changes ahead for your family! Love you guys!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete