Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Amazed

Many words would express or describe the way I'm feeling right now.  If I started listing them I would run out of room.  A good word to sum up all of my feelings would be amazed.  After the day I had yesterday, I figured today could only get better...and boy did it ever!  A good friend of mine decided to come over and help me get things started on cleaning.  I will be the first to admit that I let my house get way out of control since Ellis left for the Army.  I'm sure all of us had the feeling of being overwhelmed by something...take that and multiply it by 10 and ya got me! :)  Thank you to Heather for helping me out today, I really appreciate your willingness to pick up my laundry, wash my dishes and for your friendship. 

I think the only thing that could make my day better was if I had a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wedny's. (thanks Brenna for the reminder)


On a side note...I had to run to the grocery store to get milk this evening.  When I came out of the store I noticed that the Honda parked next to me had all sorts of gadgets inside...I couldn't help but sneak a peak.  First off, it had a fan hooked on to the dash board with some sort of mount.  As I was contemplating the purpose of having an extra fan hooked to the db, I look over and I see an extra cup holder attached to the driver's door.  What the heck?  I guess the person who drives this car enjoys having 4 drinks at one time with a little burst of extra air.  You know, because who doesn't want extra air blowing on you after having 4 a/c vents blowing on you.  Anyway, I just thought it was funny that a new Honda would have all these different gadgets and add ons and I thought I would share with you. :)

Alright, I'm going to bed now that it's WAY past my bedtime.  Thank you to Natalie who watched Eli all day so I could clean...he came home bathed, fed, and ready for bed!  The perfect ending to a great day!

Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment