Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New People

Who doesn't love meeting fun new people and eating great food?  I do, that's for sure!  Tonight I was invited to a Pampered Chef party by my friend, Claudia.  I had such a great time meeting new women, the majority Army Wives! (or other branches of the military) We made some tasty food and had a great time talking about everything!  I'm very thankful to have other women that are going through the same things we are or the same things we will be going through. 

I think the highlight of the evening for me (besides getting new bamboo spoons!  and a can opener!) was meeting Claudia's 3 month baby boy for the first time.  Marco is such a little stud!  The funniest thing is...he and Eli are the exact same size!  Can you believe it?!?  I laid Eli down next to Marco on the play mat and they were the same height, same weight, same everything!  It totally made my night.

That's pretty much what went on today...I'm still trying to figure out how to have pictures in my blogs, again...I'm new to this, so bare with me! :)  See you all tomorrow!

1 comment: