Friday, September 24, 2010

Photos

Okay blogger friends...I need help!  Please enlighten me on how to upload pictures to my posts!  I have tons of cute photos of Eli and the family and no where to put them! :) 

So here's how our trip has been going so far...AHHHMAZING!  It has been so great to spend time with my DH, not just regular time...but QUALITY time.  It's so nice to hold hands while we watch TV, or poke fun at him when I whooped his butt at the Wii. :) (love you baby!)  I really took for granted while he was with us in Virginia.  It's so nice to see him, to smell his cologne, to see the way he interacts with baby Ellis...its just AHHHMAZING. :)  Anyway, it's getting late and we are getting up early tomorrow to go to 6 Flags!!!  Can I get a Whoop Whoop!?  :)  God bless my friends!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment