Saturday, June 11, 2011

ATE

So I was getting sick of just naming my blog posts "day" and then a number...so because today is "Day 8" I thought I would name it "ate"  haha...clever :)  Anyway, today is like most days...not much happened.  We got up around 9, had a little breakfast...got Chinese food for lunch! :) YUM!  We went down to the store to grab some batteries for my fobs b/c I let the batteries run out on the one for my car and the home alarm. :)  Dad and I hung out for a bit while Eli took his nap, around 3:00pm we took Dad to the airport.  He flew to Newark, NJ then onto Seattle...Around 5:30pm Eli and I headed to church.  I worked in the infant nursery for the first time tonight.  It was fun, I love holding babies :)  When I went to pick Eli up from his class he was the last one there.  He was asking his teacher "up peash"  I called out to him from the door and his face just lit up.  I love that boy!  He makes each day a little brighter!  He ran to me...his little pudgy legs going as fast as they could...which isn't fast, he takes after the Millers. :)  I could watch him run all day though...super cute.  Anyway, I'm sure you all agree with me that my kid is adorable, but then again I am a little bias. :) 

We have church tomorrow bright and early, so I should be going.  I hope you all have a good sleep...hopefully I'll be able to sleep! 

Big shout out to Renee, thank big sis for the game!!! 

Take care all and God bless you!
-B

(lets all pray that Ellis is able to call!) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment