Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 4

I decided to write today's blog this morning rather than this afternoon.  We are driving from Monroe, NC to Hubert, NC today.  Monroe would be considered eastern NC and Hubert is right down the road from the ocean...so pretty much across the state for us today.  I am looking forward to seeing Braden, Maria, Luka, and of course the niece I've never met...Petra! :)  I think I may be too busy playing with my nieces to have time to blog...so here is a short one.  I'll probably post about today's events tomorrow. :)  Dont worry, I will write everything down as we go so I wont forget! LOL

I also wanted to thank you for your prayers.  I cant believe its only been 4/5 days since we left Texas and said goodbye to Ellis.  It seems like a lifetime ago, and sometimes I dont know how we are going to get through the next year, let alone the next month.  I want you guys to know that I am no "special" woman neither am I a "strong" woman.  I cry, complain, cry some more about the fact that I've only gotten to see my husband for 28 days this year.  Here is the thing...I signed up for this when I married Ellis.  Yes, he was in the Navy at the time, and it was a little different from the Army, but I when I married Ellis...I married the military.  I dont like "complaining" about him being gone, or how hard it really is...because I knew it would be like this, and I chose this life.  Anyway...I want you all to know that I'm just an ordinary person, who's husband happens to be in a different country.  I think that God just gives me peace every day.  I know that my God is able, and will take care of Ellis.  I do get worried sometimes, but for the most part...I have peace.  Thank you SO SO much for your prayers.  We do feel them, and we know that God hears them.  Please continue to pray for us, without those prayers I dont know where I would be.

Okay..anyway, we are getting ready to head out, so I should probably get Eli ready to go.  I just head him crying "owie owie" so I look down...he's sitting in the crib with both legs through the different rungs...instead of getting him out right away I totally took a picture :)  Will post later!

Take care and God bless you!
-Bronwyn

1 comment:

  1. You absolutely are a special and strong woman. I admire you for your courage. I will be thinking of you so much throughout the next year. I will of course be following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete