Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 9

Yepp...back to the boring old "day" and then number... :)  Today was a pretty full day.  At about 12:20 AM, I called my dad to see if he got back to Seattle okay...he told me he was still at Norfolk.  I couldn't believe it!  His flight had been canceled due to a late flight and the storm.  Thankfully he was able to get a flight out before church.  We dropped him off then headed over to Deep Creek (our church's newer campus) for morning worship.  After worship we raced back over to Kempsville (our old campus) and I sang in the choir for the 11:30 service.  After church we headed home, had some left over Chinese food, took a nap...and then headed back to church for the Global day of Prayer.  When that was done we headed over to Natalie's house (go figure) for a few hours.  So here I am...1:17 AM and not sleeping. :)  God has put a few things on my heart that I want to share with you all but its going to wait till tomorrow...I'm super tired, and we have a full day tomorrow, starting with getting the car inspected. (at 6:00 AM)  I do want you to know that God is moving...so don't miss out!

Take care and God bless!
-b


p.s. I heard from Ellis today...he was able to leave me a message on facebook...I'm sad I missed him though. :(




p.p.s.  uuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jrsssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (that's from Eli...he says "good night!"  And yes..he is still up)

No comments:

Post a Comment