Monday, June 27, 2011

Catch up time! (take 1!)

I have to apologize again to you.  I haven't been posting every day like I said I would.  I hoped by posting a little something every single day, it would be like looking through a window into the life of an Army Wife. (hence the blog name)  Anyway...I hope now that you can see that my life is just like everyone else's...I'm always on the run, I'm always tired, I'm always something. :)  Starting tomorrow...I'm going to start posting daily again.  I've found that I miss it!  Let me catch you up on the last week!

So...most of you know I've been using the Body by Vi nutrition shake.  (and that I LOVE it!)  Anyway, this past week I made a commitment to start living healthier.  I cut out ALL fast food, ALL soda, ALL ice cream, ALL sweets (unless they are sugar free...gotta love popsicles!)  and ALL deep fried/processed food.  That means, no Chinese, no McDonald's, no Dairy Queen, no Diet Coke, no brownies, no to all of my favorites!  You didn't think big girls get big by eating celery did you? :)  I started doing this exactly one week ago.  Last week Monday, I weighed 216lbs.  This Monday?  205!!!  That's about 10lbs...I say about b/c you always plus or minus a few depending on the time you weigh yourself, and if you've eaten or not.  Anyway...I'm super stoked!  I've felt my body going through a with draw period...its all the preservatives and additives getting out of my system, and boy do I feel great!   I crave brownies and Chinese more than ever now, and that sucks, b/c all I want to do is go get some sesame chicken and lo mien! LOL  BUT...I am so excited to get healthy, and to lose some weight!  The great thing about the shake I use???  I can add their chocolate powder to make a chocolate shake! (the best!!!)  I get my sweet fix that way! :)

Okay...onto different a few different topics :)  I know that I mentioned I would post pictures of our time spend with family in North Carolina...so here they are.

Papa showed Eli how to build all sorts of things!

Papa, Luka, and Eli reading a story

Eli loved to "ticko" Luka


All three cousins, Ellis, Petra, and Luka
This is the best shot I have of all three. :)
I also promised to post some pictures of our trip to the aquarium with my dad...so here they are as well. :)



I had a few others...I cant seem to get them to go the right way so this is it :)
I know I said I would catch you up on everything but today has been a VERY long day...so you get to be caught up on half. :)  I'll catch you up on our trip to Busch Gardens (with pics) tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start posting blogs during the morning or middle of the day so I'm not so tired. :)  I hope you all have a good night.  Sorry I couldn't make it through one blog...my eyes are just closing! :)  Take care and God bless you.
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment