Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Fever

This morning I was blessed by being able to babysit for some friends.  Their son is 3 months old, and too too cute!  I had such a blast playing with him and Eli.  It was interesting to see how jealous Eli got when I was feeding the baby.  Eli saw the bottle and wanted it so badly.  He even started mimicking the baby...should be interesting when number 2 comes along.  (praying for number 2 already!)  We know that God's timing is perfect in everything.  We know that when baby number 2 finally does show up it will be because God knows we are ready, and knows that we will be the best parents for that child...his child.  Isn't is awesome that God puts faith in us?  He has faith that we will raise his children right.  I love it.

I will admit...I totally have baby fever right now.  I'm sure you figured that out by reading the title. :)  Obviously we will have to wait for a while..you know, with Ellis being deployed and all. LOL  But I know that it will happen...sooner or later.  And if it doesn't, I know that God is in control.  (it is easier to say than to believe it sometimes!) 

Anyway...back to my day!  Eli loved watching the baby move, he loved "ticking" (tickling) his feet, he loved rubbing his hair, and he loved poking his pudgy legs.  Its nice to see now how loving Eli is.  (minus the milk part!) :)  Well....besides babysitting, I went grocery shopping, picked up 12 boxes of Ellis' favorite cookies that I will be sending to him in the next week, went to choir rehearsal...where I played my flute! (first time since like 2007-2008) and after that we headed to IHop!  We had some dinner with my good friends Beth and Joy.  I just wanna add...I LOVE those girls!  We had a great time.  Eli passed out on the way home, which is fine with me...he can sleep in his own bed tonight! (yay!)  I have to be up bright and early tomorrow so I should get going.  Have a good night!

Take care and God bless
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment