Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 7

So usually I say the first 2 or 3 days after Ellis leaves are the hardest.  It didn't really hit me before because we had so many other things to think about.  I had to make sure we got home safely, on time, enough gas, etc etc etc.  I think its hitting me now because everything is calming down, my dad is heading back to Washington tomorrow...everything will be back to normal, minus Ellis.  I got an email from him today, it was actually sent on the 5th but I didn't check my email till today.  I have to say that the email I got today just reminds me why I married him.

Dad, Eli, and I went to the Virginia Beach Aquarium today.  We had so much fun!  Eli loved looking at all the fish, and especially liked putting his hands in the water.  He loved seeing the turtles too.  I have too many pictures to count, and I promise I will post them...when I get time! :)  (probably tomorrow after my dad heads to the airport.)  This evening we headed over to Eric and Natalie's house for a little dinner and just to hang out.  I'm really glad dad was able to meet Eric finally.  We headed home around 7:15ish, stopped for a movie from Redbox, got home, gave Eli a bath and now we are watching our movies!  Eli is sleeping soundly...or as best as he can. :)  We just put in our second movie so I'm gonna make the rest of this short.  I hope you all have a great weekend, I'm planning on church...church...and more church. :)  I think that's a good place to be right about now. 

Take care and God bless
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment