Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I missed a day!!!

I missed a day!  NOOOOO!!!!  Well, there goes my streak! :)  Please forgive me blog world for missing one day...I'll try not to let it happen again.  Not too much went on the last 2 days.  Just the regular bum around the house, clean Eli's room, change some diapers, play with some toys, spend time with Eric and Natalie and the kiddos...that pretty much wraps it up! :)  I went grocery shopping today...got some tomatoes :) I LOVE tomatoes.  My mom used to go to Yakima in the summer time and bring back HUGE tomatoes...I think thats when my love for them grew. :) Sprinkle a bit of salt on them, and there ya go.  Or...if you're like me, put them in a brownie pan, dash some olive oil and garlic on, bake until they are hot thru the middle...and then devour them! :)  Its getting late, I was a bad mama and let little man stay up WAY too late.  He was so tired he went to bed with out crying.  He even let me brush his teeth without a fuss! 

Tomorrow brings a crazy day.  I am putting together samples of the Body by Vi shake, sending them out to friends in Texas, putting together Ellis' care package, sending that out, and I have to find some last minute Father's day cards...yikes! 

I hope you all have a great evening.  Coming soon...DIY Hair Bows (with pictures) :)

Love you
-B

p.s. my spell check isn't working again...so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment